Skip to content
- Age: 51
- Engineer working for Caterpillar
- Riding a 1991 Bridgestone RB-T. Frame is steel.
- Saddle and bags are worth more than the bike.
- Age: 65
- Retired engineer
- Riding a steel frame fabricated by Mark Nobilette. Most shiny bits are from boutique bike shop René Herse.
- Bike is worth more than his truck.
- Age: 63
- Retired dentist
- Riding a titanium 2011 Moots MooTour.
- Secretly wants to be a Miller
- Age: 60
- Semi-retired account
- Riding a steel 2020 Trek T520.
- Organized and planned 99% of the adventure.